Monday, January 4, 2010

Yet again, it has been a long time since I have posted anything. So, I'll just post a little of everything from the last 6 months.

In July, we had family pictures taken at the Layton Park. I was surprised how well it went. Usually, we can never get one picture with all the kids looking at the camera, but it went great. Our photographer did a great job. (http://www.swjphotography.com/ -we are even on her front page of her site)




For Elias' 4th Birthday in August, he had to had the same cake as last year - Elmo. I was to cheap to buy the one he wanted from Sam's, so I tried to recreate it. It took a long time and I was rushed in the end, but I thought it turned out ok.


For Halloween, McKay was his favorite, Thomas the train. At the last minute, Maisey switched from an unicorn to a princess. Elias was the same as last year - a pumpkin. He wore his costume continuously for 3 days before and 3 days after Halloween.




For Thanksgiving, we made pinecone turkeys and had a great time. Notice the kids cheesy smiles.

Here is Maisey in full hair that she can only dream of.


Elias with googlie eyes.





Here is one of our dress up dance parties.


Elias in a dress up moment. As you can tell, we play dress up a lot!!


We made a visit it Tracy Aviary and loved it.

December was crazy. We had a visit from Santa to our house. Maisey and Elias loved him, but McKay wouldn't go near him.


Nate had time off between Christmas and New Year's and we did lots of stuff. We went to the Treehouse Museum. Our biggest day, started out by riding the Frontrunner to Ogden and going to the Train museum. We came back home, had lunch and naps and went to Salt Lake. We went to the Planetarium and Temple Square. Nate had to go back to work and we are really missing him today.


Overall, we have had a great 6 months and lots of fun. Check back in 6 months for a new update of what we have been doing.

1 comment:

Dave and Natalie said...

thanks for the update...I LOVE all the pictures...I've driven by your house twice in the last couple of months (on the way to my sister-in-laws) and it made me wanna get together and play!!