Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day #2

Yesterday went pretty well. I am taking a tip from Suze Orman to not spend any more for 1 day a week, but am going further and going to try for 3-4 days a week. 1 day is pretty easy since we don't typically shop on Sunday, so let's go for more. I didn't spend any money yesterday, so 2 days this with no money spent and I went to the library for free!!

Meals

Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Chicken nuggets and tator tots
Dinner: Steak that we got from my parents' farm and roasted sweet potatoes, potatoes and yellow squash

I also made 2 loaves of wheat bread with fresh ground wheat. My kids are very picky and won't usually eat what I made for dinner, but they will eat bread and peanut butter so that will probably save us thru this whole thing. Each loaf costs about $0.50 to make.

No comments: