Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 9 - 11

It has been a pretty good week so far. Here are the updates:

Day 8 -Tues
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: I don't remember
Dinner: Leftover rice and salad- free from my mom

I did so to Smith's to get milk. I did falter and buy a bag of cookies and chocolate milk. Total spend $8.82

Day9 :
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: The kids ate the whole package of hot dogs I bought last night for $0.89.
Dinner: Ham Slice with Roasted Garden Veggies

I didn't spend any money on groceries, but we did take the kids to Krispy Kreme and spent $2, but I am not counting that towards groceries.

Day 10:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Fish sticks
Dinner: Beef Tomato Mac- made with the hamburger I fried up earlier in the week
I spent $5 on clearance potty prizes for the twins, but again this is not grocery money.

Grand total: $41.27
Days with out spending money:6

No comments: